[tor-reports] George's status report: August 2013
desnacked at riseup.net
Mon Sep 2 11:28:25 UTC 2013
# Top 5 goals of August 2013
- We finally got #5040 and #4773 merged! I then sent an email to
tor-relays and asked people to upgrade to latest git master:
- Started working on #9349. I have the client-side almost done, and
I'm now coding the server-side.
- Wrote a "How to deploy your Pluggable Transports" tor-dev post:
- Found an out-of-bounds-read bug in Tor that got promptly fixed.
- Wrote two HS-related proposals:
I also wrote a tor-dev post asking how much HS-related stuff we
should be changing without knowing what's the end goal:
# Top 3 goals for September 2013
- Get closer to finishing #9349.
- Refine the HS proposals.
- Set up a Windows VM so that I can build bundles myself.
More information about the tor-reports