[tor-reports] Sherief's September 2013 status report
sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:17:14 UTC 2013
What I did in September:
- Resolved 144 help desk tickets.
- Did some minor Arabic translations.
- Started working on #5991  and #6922  I chose the software, content
and made the slides  that will be used in the video and currently
writing the script (this should be done by October).
- Started helping in tor-qa.
- Configured a bridge (obfs2/3) using Tor 0.2.5.0-alpha-dev and the latest
obfsproxy to enable ExtORPort  and it's now reporting stats!
- Reported #9838 
- Rewrote the verification section in the short-user-manual (also, added
pictures) #9843 
- Matt Pagan and I started to see if it's possible to create a browser
extension that verifies files using OpenPGP.js
Top help desk questions:
- Network overload.
- Orbot download (Iranian users).
- Reaction to the Users Get Routed paper 
- Verification questions.
- Chinese users cannot connect because bridges keep getting blocked after a
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tor-reports