[tor-reports] Philipp's September 2013
identity.function at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:17:05 UTC 2013
In September, I:
- Implemented #9815 which makes it possible for pluggable transport protocols
to learn where Tor's data directory is so they can store data to disk. The
code is now merged to master.
- Helped George with #8979 which makes it possible for server-side pluggable
transports to learn stuff such as shared secrets. The code is now merged to
- Started answering some questions on the Tor StackExchange site which should
be public soon.
- Started working on a protocol specification for ScrambleSuit since there are
some deviations from the research paper which are only documented in source
code at this point.
In October, I will:
- Set up a public ScrambleSuit bridge, finish writing installation instructions
and ask people to test it. This is pretty much done already but I didn't
manage to finish it this month.
More information about the tor-reports