[tor-talk] New to TOR

SimBlip at aol.com SimBlip at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 13:01:54 UTC 2013

I received an account-ban from a web-site. I stood accused of violating
challenge rules and was cut off from a community I had grown to love  dearly.
I can no longer post messages and/or send private messages.
I would like to re-enter this web-site under a new identity, but I am
afraid it checks IP addresses.
I was wondering if a program such as TOR could help me out.

Would TOR affect my existing accounts with other web-sites? I do most  of
my shopping and banking over the Internet.

I have not downloaded TOR yet. How will I know it works if I do?

Thank you.