[tor-talk] Cables Secure Anonymous Communications

AntiTree antitree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 13:58:26 UTC 2013

That's cool. Thanks for replying. Yeah I saw the randomize retries which is
nice. The crypto appears to check out (maybe with a few points of
improvements).

My initial reaction is that crypto is at least following some kind of
standards, but transmission of those CMS messages via GET requests to a
custom HTTP service running on each box. Also, although it is pretty
obscured from accidental discovery thanks to Tor, this service spits out
identifying information. Lastly, there seems like a likely scenario that a
third party could at least verify that a message was exchange between two
accounts. Is this a misunderstanding on my part?

@