[tor-reports] Cristobal's SoP status report #6
clv at riseup.net
Tue Sep 29 03:59:13 UTC 2015
This is my sixth biweekly status report for SoP project "erebus". During
the last two weeks I:
* Added settings menu for both BW graph and Log console (which includes
selecting max value for graphs).
* Added support for log deduplication (showing/hiding duplicated log
entries in the log console).
* Worked on log event filtering, but haven't finished yet.
* Received some feedback from karsten about erebus' UI.
* Gave some feedback about visionion to tomlurge.
And, in a non SoP-related subject, I sent a proposal to www-team for
the new Tor website plan/roadmap. There is some discussion about it in .
Over the next weeks, I'll be working on:
* Still pending issues: log filtering, system resources section.
* Add support for WSS (secure websockets) so the communication between
erebus' client and server is encrypted.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports