[tor-reports] Karsten's September 2015
karsten at torproject.org
Mon Sep 28 07:47:45 UTC 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
- Hunted down and fixed an unexpected division-by-zero error in the
user number estimates that was never triggered for years but that
broke the graphs after moving to a new Metrics host (#17008).
- Discussed logos for Metrics (and ExoneraTor and CollecTor) with
Leiah and put them on the website.
- Started migrating the CollecTor server from yatei to the new host
colchicifolium, because yatei still has a broken disk.
- Incorporated feedback in the measurement tools roadmap from many
folks inside and outside of the Measurement Team.
- Held weekly team meetings on IRC.
- Started a discussion to identify which measurement-related tools
need work when relays switch from RSA identities to ed25519 identities.
- Discussed graphs on bandwidth scanner results with Aaron.
- Reviewed Cristobal's erebus online demo and sent him some feedback.
- Started an analysis for Sebastian to find out how long it takes for
25/50/75% of relays to update to a new Tor version.
- Discussed Roster features with Virgil and Sean.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the tor-reports