[tor-reports] Sukhbir's October 2014
sukhbir at torproject.org
Sat Nov 1 13:41:59 UTC 2014
In October, I worked on the following:
* Tor Messenger
- Resumed work on the Tor Messenger with Arlo and Nicolas.
- Worked on the following tickets (completed):
#10949, #11174, #10937, #13321, #13323, #10940, #10939
- Also worked on these tickets (in progress):
#13322, #10946, #10950, #10944, #13618
- Worked on the build infrastructure with Nicolas (discussions and
general bug fixing.)
- Dogfooded Instantbird with Arlo. We really like Instantbird and are
happy with our decision of using it for Tor Messenger.
- Discussed and tested the new GetTor code by our Summer of Code
student, Israel Leiva, who has re-written it from scratch. We have
been testing it internally and deployment on getulum.torproject.org
is scheduled in the coming weeks.
- Released TorBirdy 0.1.3 (fourth beta release)  with Jake. Among
other things (see the changelog), this release fixes a leak in
Thunderbird (reported by tagnaq) where the system language is
revealed through the reply_header.
More information about the tor-reports