[tor-reports] Sherief's April 2014

Sherief Alaa sheriefalaa.w at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:33:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This is what I did in April:

[Help Desk, Translation and QA]
* I resolved 206 RT tickets.
* Reviews some strings translated by volunteers on Transifex.
* TBBTraining videos now contain English subtitles [0].
* Tor-QA for TBB 3.6.2

[Tor support tools development]
* Webchat (#10754):
- Extended Prodromus (js XMPP client) to support checking the support
   assistant's presence/status/availability and report it back to the user.
- Completed the Token creation page functionality.
- Chat client UI: Presence checker progress bar, green names for support
   people and branding work (big thanks to Lunar).
- Finished the token creation page UI (missing comment tooltip).
- Worked with Colin on how can we create a staging enviroment and we came
   up with two solutions (security wise, his solution is better).
- Documented the requirements and my part in the deployment process
(#11122).

* Stats (#11309):
- Should be ready before week 3 May.

[0] https://media.torproject.org/video/TBBTraining/