[tor-reports] Georg's December 2013

Georg Koppen georg at getfoxyproxy.org
Fri Jan 3 11:36:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

the two notable things I did in December (and which consumed quite an
amount of my time) was fixing the Windows crash of our new TBBs[0] and
working on the resizing issues outlined in[1]. Apart from that I spent
time on:

-investigating issues with our getOriginatingURI patches[2]
-implementing and testing a fix to avoid shipping the mingw-w64 runtime
libraries[3]
-fixing a localization issue in the new TBBs[4]
-refactoring Gitian bundle descriptors and testing them[5]
-fixing a bug in our "New Identity" code (permissions are not cleared)[6]
-writing test pages for new Firefox "features" and testing whether they
are a threat to TBB users[7]
-investigating the impact of the missing geoip6 file[8]
-investigating the reason for broken DebugInfo files in our 3.5 TBBs and
fixing it[9]
-starting an audit of PDF.js[10]
-doing some Gitian help on #tor-dev (for TBBs which include pluggable
transports)
-helping to get TBB 3.5 out

Georg

[0] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10252