[tor-reports] Damian's Status Report - December 2013
atagar at torproject.org
Wed Jan 1 23:09:36 UTC 2014
Hi all, hope you've enjoyed the holidays (and for a few of you CCC)! This
December I finally swapped back to focusing on arm in earnest. Good news is
that the codebase is rapidly improving , the focus for this month being...
* Finished overhauling the starter module.
* Expanded test coverage as more of arm gets rewritten.
* Integrated pyflakes and pep8 with our tests.
* Moved user facing strings to the internal configuration. I did this to
improve our code, but it could also allow us to add internationalization
support to arm in the future if folks want it. 
Bad news is unfortunately that none of these improvements are user facing, and
even by the rosiest estimates arm's next release is still many months off.
This December I also finished with my efforts to revise our internal lists.
None of the more substantial changes got much support, but this still resulted
in some worthwhile improvements...
* A wiki with our lists, maintainers, and a brief summary of each...
* We now have a public, documented policy for adding folks to our internal
* The tor-assistants list is now a proper subset of tor-internal.
* Identified some unused lists we can drop. 
More information about the tor-reports