[tor-reports] Georg's January 2014
gk at torproject.org
Tue Feb 4 19:50:39 UTC 2014
in January there were three major things I was working on:
1) I fixed two bugs that prevented the screen resolution from being a
multiple of 200x100 on some systems. But there is still a redesign
of the underlying algorithm necessary as the current one does not take
e.g. the size of taskbars into account.
2) I started to help getting TorBrowser patches into Mozilla's main
development repository and was working on a unit test making sure
that there are no DNS leaks in the Websocket code path in the future
anymore. The latter is not finished yet and is one item for February.
3) I started to fix annoying freezes of the browser while it is trying
to sniff the content type of a resource loaded. This work is done now
(at least I hope so).
Apart from that I spent some time on
thinking about Nicolas' Gitian replacement proposal.
setting up Gentoo to test an alternative to Ubuntu for doing our
reproducible builds. So far the results are promising (I got
everything installed and the VMs got created). However, I need to find a
free partition on my build machine or buy a new computer to test it further.
cross-compiling the WebGL bits for Windows. That failed back then due to
a pending Mozilla bug which got merged some days ago.
refactoring Gitian bundle descriptors.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 862 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-reports