[tor-relays] Discuss. Why not split donations to Tor relay owners?

boldsuck lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Oct 12 16:39:05 UTC 2023

Am Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2023, 15:04:07 CEST schrieb gus:

> Nobody audited the code of 'reiya' project and there is currently no
> concrete evidence to confirm that the funds deposited in that Monero
> wallet will indeed be redirected to the relays. Therefore, we strongly
> recommend not using that project.

> On Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at 12:48:58PM +0000, tor at nullvoid.me wrote:

> > <https://reiya.io/> exists. Something like this?

Unfortunately the site is currently not accessible. If this is the same one
that was discussed at a tor-relay-meeting a few months ago, then I can only
agree with Gus' opinion.

A reputable donation site would publish the Monero View key.

https://www.getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/viewkey.html
Every Monero address has a private viewkey which can be shared. By sharing a
viewkey, a person is allowing access to view every incoming transaction for
that address.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!