[tor-relays] Discuss. Why not split donations to Tor relay owners?

gus gus at torproject.org
Thu Oct 12 13:04:07 UTC 2023

Hi,

Nobody audited the code of 'reiya' project and there is currently no
concrete evidence to confirm that the funds deposited in that Monero
wallet will indeed be redirected to the relays. Therefore, we strongly
recommend not using that project.

Regarding funding Tor relays, please follow the process described in the
meta-proposal and submit your proposal to the relay operators
community:

https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/community/policies/-/blob/master/001-community-relay-operator-process.md?ref_type=heads

cheers,
Gus