[tor-relays] Discuss. Why not split donations to Tor relay owners?

tor at nullvoid.me tor at nullvoid.me
Thu Oct 12 17:43:18 UTC 2023

This is not my site, it just reminds me of oniontip and tortip that used to run.

The source code in accessible here: https://git.kyun.host/naphtha/reiya

The viewkey and instructions on how to audit it is here https://reiya.io/audit

While even providing the view key, and having positive transaction history does not prevent an exit scam in the future. Ideally the TPO could find a trusted user/organization to run the official one.

What I'm trying to say is that the "code" for your idea already exists in a primitive form.

Regards,