[tor-relays] Friendly Reminder: Tor Relay Operators' Survey Closes on 23rd July - Last Chance to Participate!

Meitong Wang M.Wang-118 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 19 15:53:52 UTC 2023

Dear Tor Relay Operators,

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to provide a friendly reminder that our Tor Update Survey, conducted as part of the University of Edinburgh Research Project, will be closing on 23rd July. If you haven't already participated, this is your last chance to share your invaluable insights and experiences as a Tor relay operator. Your input is critical to our research and will play a significant role in understanding the challenges in the Tor network's update process.

Your responses are entirely confidential, and all data will be anonymized to ensure your privacy. We truly appreciate your willingness to contribute to this research.

The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and your input will shape the future improvements and enhancements of the Tor network update design. We understand how busy schedules can be, but taking the time to participate in this survey will be greatly beneficial to the entire Tor community.

To access the survey, please click on the following link: https://cryptpad.fr/form/#/2/form/view/dvbbDORTjeztLzosbOuGVaRheI-FBjFh6xPQmT79cak/.

The survey will close on 23rd July, so if you are interested in taking part, we kindly encourage you to do so now.

Thank you once again for your participation and support. Should you have any questions or require further information, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Please note that this study has been approved by the UoE Informatics Research Ethics Process, with the project reference number: 775342.

Best regards,

Meitong Wang & Tariq Elahi

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th' ann an Oilthigh Dh?n ?ideann, cl?raichte an Alba, ?ireamh cl?raidh SC005336.