[tor-relays] Wrong "first seen" flag for bridges at metrics.torproject.org

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Jul 17 21:45:29 UTC 2023

On Montag, 17. Juli 2023 20:12:34 CEST telekobold wrote:

> I have an issue regarding the "first seen" flag at
> metrics.torproject.org: It is definitely wrong for my two bridges - both
> dates are much too close in the past.

> Has anyone observed similar behavior for its relay? (I found it
> meaningful to first ask here before creating an issue.

Yeah, looks like a bug. My approx. 1 year old bridges are all:
First Seen 2023-06-20

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/ForPrivacyNETbr

I don't care about the date, the only important thing is that they have users
and make traffic ;-)

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!