[tor-relays] Tor project helping to attempt to cancel Richard Stallman

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Mar 26 18:27:26 UTC 2021

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 09:02:02PM +0500, Roman Mamedov wrote:
:On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:26:16 -0400
:Chris Dagdigian <dag at sonsorol.org> wrote:
:
:> telling new female  undergrads and grad students to ensure that they never,
:> ever, were placed in a room alone with him.
:
:It is a bad idea to stay alone in a room with a woman these days, regardless :)

Bullshit. It is a bad idea to be in a room alone with Stallman if
you're a woman though.

I know several people personally who can attest to this and having
worke din the same bulding as RMS for 20 years I knwo even more who
would actively avoid being in his presence.

Obviously hearing me say this is here say but anywhere he shows up I
will leave.