[tor-relays] Relay on CentOS8

Totor be totorbe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:08:18 UTC 2021

Hi all

As you might be aware, CentOS is switching from CentOS Linux to CentOS
Stream
https://www.centos.org/cl-vs-cs/

They provides a straightfowrarw way to migrate from Lunix to Stream:
#dnf swap centos-linux-repos centos-stream-repos
#dnf distro-sync

I have migrated a relay running in a small VM and everything seems to run
fine

Before migrating my production relay, I would appreciate any feedback from
other CentOS users on this migration: disk space required, eventual issues
envountered and more generally do's & don'ts

Thanks a lot!