[tor-relays] Hello

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Thu Apr 4 20:08:00 UTC 2019

Following up,

I am not longer associated with Greypony IT nor Mr. Rockenhaus. If Mr.
Rockenhaus decides to discuss his next Tor Exit Hosting Service do know
that I am not involved with said messages. Please do not contact me
requesting them to stop as I have no say or control over what Mr.
Roceknhaus and his company does.

Please do not name-call me "Nathaniel 'Cordially' Suchy" for providing
everyone with a friendly, warm, and respectful response to every message
on the mailing list.

In the past I believe Thor mentioned that the relays list should be
moderated. That should be considered if the spam starts again. Likewise
my clarifications are over and my request for not name-calling me has
been made.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy

Old Man Tor: