[tor-relays] Hello

Old Man Tor oldmantor at protonmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:58:19 UTC 2019

Exhibit A, 'look at me' show.

You previously noted your withdrawal from DeadGreyPonyIT to the list, and if I remember correctly, more than once. No need to do so again.

If you want to provide a friendly, warm, and respectful response (and *gain* the respect of others here), lose the pompous 1920's tone in your messages when you're barely old enough to have hair on your ballsack.

*mic drop*

I'm done here, folks. That's all from me on this topic. This list doesn't need to be moderated, or we're no better than the regimes people use us to avoid.