[tor-relays] Testing Golang relay implementation

Michael McLoughlin mmcloughlin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:54:38 UTC 2017

Thanks for the encouragement Nagaev :)

Yes I am very aware of Tom van der Woerdt's previous work, and I am
attempting to avoid some of the problems he faced. This implementation is
pure Go, so I will not have cgo-based issues at least.

As I said the project is still far from complete. It implements a minimal
subset of the protocol. But I'd like to learn by handling real traffic as
soon as I can.