[tor-relays] Using /dev/hwrng

Imse Vimse gvs2nlhkzmemgjnx9ngmaqqg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:53:05 UTC 2015

On rapsberry pi you need to manually activate loading module bcm2708-rng,
or so I have read, to enable the HW-support. I have not actually verified
the current state or tested it on my relays. The nodes are headless and
normally outside my firewall so it's a bit of work to do the maintenance.
But I wanted to get some confirmation that it is useful to do it.

It could be fun to make some benchmarking to see if I can increase
performance on the same hardware.

How do I examine the output of 'openssl' that too is a bit of unknown
territory for me?