[tor-relays] Guidelines for lifetime of a bridge?

Tom van der Woerdt info at tvdw.eu
Sun Aug 16 19:24:49 UTC 2015

I'd say about a year is ideal. Maybe longer.

It takes a long time for your bridge's IP address to be handed out to
users. Once they finally have one, the addresses should remain valid,
instead of immediately expiring.

Of course once it looks like your bridge's IP address has been exposed,
drop the bridge and move it.

Tom