[tor-relays] Speed of my relay not correct on global list

sheldorzone at hushmail.com sheldorzone at hushmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:32:36 UTC 2014

Not a matter of finance, really.
I run Mint 17 on a 12 yr old laptop, 40gb drive - that is one of my
two relays. I regularly save the key so when this thing finally goes
south, I can have another up in a couple hours. The other relay is on
a 8 yr old laptop!
These were both dumpster items - cost to me was just time.

On 7/22/2014 at 9:41 AM, "Josh"  wrote:I would put the risk about the
same. In certain respects it seems more
devious to use a compromised node than it does to create your own to
do
bad stuff.