[tor-relays] Future versions and Vidalia?

J.C. jc80 at riseup.net
Mon Sep 23 10:36:53 UTC 2013

So far I haven't seen any other error messages than something about a
failed DNS server, which always corrects itself half a second or so
afterwards, stating nameservers are back up. It's running on a 100/10
connection, pushing as much upstream as possible, maybe my bandwidth
isn't sufficient to trigger that error?

Now that you mentioned torrc, i think one problem i encountered was that
installing Tor didn't create a torrc file anywhere on my system, or it
was a blank file. I copied a template torrc file contents from a TBB
from that time but it didn't work, always reverting to a blank torrc.
Anyway, that's probably best left for troubleshooting at a later time if
it happens again. I'm still quite new to Linux and it's more than
possible i screwed up somewhere.

Thanks for checking. :)