[tor-relays] Future versions and Vidalia?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:20:40 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 01:15:33PM +0300, J.C. wrote:
> Running Xubuntu 13.04. Do you mean a .deb package for relay
> operators is/will be available somewhere? I haven't come across one,
> but then i haven't been looking since the last time i had trouble
> with Tor.

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-relay-debian

It's the same Tor deb, but you change a few lines in the /etc/tor/torrc
file and now you're a relay.

> My relay is "namelesshero".

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/02BCCE638C403A1014EDB07A8966EA011C019C1E

It actually looks like it's doing ok for now. I wonder if your message
log is spammed with warnings about raising your ulimit -n yet?

--Roger