[tor-relays] Final Warning Notice

hack at riseup.net hack at riseup.net
Wed Jul 10 01:03:49 UTC 2013

A brief "whois" on the IP 216.243.58.198 reveals that the abuse address is
listed as CondoInternet.

Does anybody have experience getting an IP allocation so that the abuse
address is listed differently?

I have little experience, but perhaps this is a way out of this problem if
condo's problem is the number of abuse complaints and the time it takes
them.

Regards,

malaparte