[tor-project] Have "anything goes" blog post?

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Wed Jun 17 18:23:11 UTC 2020

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for proposing this!

I'm afraid relying on Drupal comments is not smart here:
    - moderation is sad
    - the interface does not have a useful UI for track replies
    - people behind the second page get lost under the pagination
    - and more :/

My first fear is that this will land in a bottleneck for you or any
other who is handling comments (like it always happens when we write a
blogpost) becoming a full-time support job.

What I'm thinking now is, what is your idea about the immediate next
action after you read that feature request or issues? Are you planning
to open tickets in Gitlab manually? Are we willing to use upvotes to
prioritize itemson our roadmaps? Should we encourage users to open
tickets? Should we share a RT account with more people to learn more
about which daily issues users are facing?

I still remember the idea of having a forum for this community, which is
something we can always discuss.

That said, I'm curious about how this "support desk" idea will grow.

Thanks,