[tor-project] Notes from April 28 2016 Vegas team meeting

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Wed May 4 15:01:06 UTC 2016

Advance apologies if the answers to these questions are "I already do
this, the link is here".

On 4 May 2016 at 05:09, Karsten Loesing <karsten at torproject.org> wrote:
> Kate:
> 1) Facebook press: Coordinated closely with Alec Muffett from
> Facebook; published simple press release; spoke to TechCrunch and
> Daily Dot; got a flood of positive press from other outlets based on
> Alec's short Facebook blog post.
> 2) Edman media strategy and statement (on statement: conferred with
> colleagues, drafted statement with Shari, fact checked with Roger,
> Nick and others, sent to Daily Dot reporter.)
> 5) Coordinated interviews with Daily Dot (Facebook article, article on
> Edman, also article on Internet censorship), Motherboard (CloudFlare),
> Forbes (Exit relays and Seattle raid) PBS (for Internet
> documentary--Nick is being interviewed tomorrow), Gizmodo interview
> with Shari, WBAI radio interview for Shari, spoke to Wired about new
> Iranian satellite service that distributes Tor software and animation
> as well as Tails.

Would it be possible (if it isn't done already) to have a Wiki page
with links to Tor articles? I had to search for a couple of these that
sounded interesting.

> 7) Published second issue of newsletter for funders and external
> nontechnical audiences who aren't following Tor closely (different
> from TWN).

Is this public? Can I find it/read it somewhere?

-tom