[tor-project] Help with 'Tor at the heart' blog posts

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Dec 6 22:02:43 UTC 2016

Hi there,

As you've probably noticed, we've been doing a series of blog posts in
December on projects that are able
to accomplish their mission better because Tor exists.

You can see the previous daily blog posts for the donation drive here:
https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/heart-internet-freedom

I am reaching out to this list to ask for help. You can:

  * pick a project and write a draft of a blog post about it
  * email a POC (point of contact) of a project and ask if they have
time to write a draft themselves - or if not, they can always send to us
the main points we should be sure to include in the post so we can write
it ourselves
  * take the information a project POC sent us and put together a blog
post about it

Or anything else you can help with!

We created this spreadsheet where we are trying to keep track of the
status of each blog post. The dates suggested for each post are not
fixed in stone, so we can move things around. In fact, the earlier we
can get write-ups the better, so we have flexibility to make sure every
day is covered. We are also open to other topic suggestions if you think
of anything we missed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17Rh0CATwCH1du64pcOyAYSXmSN9Ft7Mt2LghkpvRuVA/edit#gid=0

If you can help us by working on any of these posts or helping to
coordinate things, just do it ;) but please keep this spreadsheet
updated. Also if you have specific questions, you can send them to this
thread or email directly to the task force working on our fundraising
campaign: donation-drivers at torproject.org

Thanks in advance for your help!

Isabela