[tor-project] Help with 'Tor at the heart' blog posts

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:18:47 UTC 2016

> On 7 Dec. 2016, at 09:02, isabela <isabela at torproject.org> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> As you've probably noticed, we've been doing a series of blog posts in
> December on projects that are able
> to accomplish their mission better because Tor exists.
>
> You can see the previous daily blog posts for the donation drive here:
> https://blog.torproject.org/category/tags/heart-internet-freedom

> If you can help us by working on any of these posts or helping to
> coordinate things, just do it ;) but please keep this spreadsheet
> updated. Also if you have specific questions, you can send them to this
> thread or email directly to the task force working on our fundraising
> campaign: donation-drivers at torproject.org
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi isabela,

Can you please add a summary of the existing posts to the spreadsheet?
That will help people work out what has already been posted.

For example, have we mentioned ProPublica and other news sites running
onion sites?

Have we mentioned other sites that use OnionBalance?

I realise that we struggled to come up with ideas for this campaign,
and I appreciate all the work people are doing to pull it together.

But next time, can a request like this go out earlier?
I had more time last month to think about blog posts, I'm deep in
multiple extra tasks at the moment.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n