[tor-onions] Scripts for setting up onion instan

Farhān ibnabdalkareem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 19:37:09 UTC 2020

Hi Kevin,

I did set HiddenServicePort 80 localhost:8080 specifically for Mediawiki, running with apache2 webserver.

Although the service worked as expected on localhost, I was unable to send it over .onion. And setting HiddenServicePort 80 localhost:80 gave the standard apache2 configuration webpage, the module for which I have since disabled

I'll try the configuration you suggested early tomorrow and check the results.

Regards,
Farhān