[tor-onions] Scripts for setting up onion instan

meejah meejah at meejah.ca
Tue Aug 4 00:40:04 UTC 2020

"Farhān" <ibnabdalkareem at gmail.com> writes:

> Are there any known scripts(.sh /.py etc) that could help me setup
> multiple .onion services on a single machine?  Something like pagekite
> can potentially help, except of course for onion services.  My aim is
> to setup a xmpp instance, a WriteFreely instance and a mediawiki site
> ultimately.

If you're looking for a thing to manage onions from other bash / cli
scripts then the "carml" subcommand "carml onion" might help. See here
for more information:

   https://carml.readthedocs.io/en/latest/command-onion.html

You can always file a feature-request or bug if it doesn't quite meet
your use-case.

--
meejah