[tor-mirrors] Soon Tor website mirrors will use more space

Margus Random margus.random at mail.ee
Mon Sep 8 22:31:01 UTC 2014

I'd personally welcome the dist/www distinction. Reason's simple - I'm amongst those who simply don't have that much space available. On my secondary mirror (which has 6GB available) I'm already struggling when a new bunch of TorBrowser versions is released, no way I could keep it up if 8+  GB was the minimum

Also, the WWW-only version would open up a chance for many more mirrors on all kind of cheap/free hosting providers.