[tor-dev] TBB Memory Allocator choice fingerprint implications

Ryan Duff ry at nduff.com
Wed Aug 21 20:28:31 UTC 2019

> If someone is going to criticize other people's work and dismiss it as
nearly useless without even somewhat informing themselves about it,
they should expect to be called out on that.

I don't have a dog in this fight but, as an outside observer, I never got
the impression that this is what Tom was doing. I read it as
"hardened_malloc is better but we are trying to do these *n *things to try
to close that gap". I didn't read it as an attack at all.