[tor-dev] I would like collaborate with you

Berenike Grace veronicaminati33 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:16:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

I’m Veronica Minati, an Italian student of Computer Science at the
Università degli studi di Udine. I've a bachelor degree and now I'm at the
last year of the Master degree.

Some teachers and colleagues suggested me to partecipate at an opensource
project, to challenge myself and learn more.

I'm interested in cyber security and cryptography and I dream that one day
I will work in this area. I'm studying your projects and I would like to
cooperate with you, for the GSoC and I hope that I will be able to continue
the work in the future.

I'm sure that this experience will grow my background. I'm skilled in Java
programming but I've studied also other programming languages.

I would like to offer to collaborate at the Onionoo project with karsten
and iwakeh, May I ask you how can I be helpful? What knowledge should I
have to work on that project?

Thank you so much!

Veronica Minati.

Ps: In the meantime I will follow you in the IRC channel, my nickname is
versa!