[tor-dev] Get Stem and zoossh to talk to each other

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Wed Jul 29 01:48:56 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 07:30:02PM -0400, l.m wrote:
> What you need is to properly define this domain-specific language
> using a context-free grammar. Then it doesn't matter how you parse the
> data, or what language, and the semantic analysis phase can be mapped
> to a variety of analysis/viz tools from SciPy to R.

I think I wasn't clear in my previous email, sorry for that.  I want the
DSL to be internal, with Python as host language, which means that I
don't have to design a language from scratch.  The DSL part is really
just a set of Python methods (and perhaps redefined operators) to
intuitively interact with objects.  Therefore, I'm looking into ways to
get these objects into the Python interpreter as efficiently as
possible.

Cheers,
Philipp