[tor-dev] Let's talk about Globe/Atlas development this Thu, Sep 11, 14:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Tim t_ebay at icloud.com
Tue Sep 9 13:42:41 UTC 2014

Dear Globe/Atlas Developers,

When I used Atlas today with JavaScript turned off, it looked like it didn't work.
I've heard that the Tor Browser is moving towards JavaScript being off by default (or, at the very least, one of 3-4 security level options).

As you redevelop, can you consider making Atlas/Globe work without JavaScript, or, at the very least, teach it to ask for JavaScript?

(Alternately, I may have made a mistake in assuming that JavaScript was the issue. Web development / bug reports really aren't my thing.)