[tor-dev] Let's talk about Globe/Atlas development this Thu, Sep 11, 14:00 UTC in #tor-dev

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Sep 9 09:00:00 UTC 2014

Hello front-end web developers,

almost two months ago, Philipp and I started a call to find new
developers for one of the two main Tor network status websites Atlas or
Globe:

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/looking-front-end-web-developers-network-status-websites-atlas-and-globe

We received great replies from some of you, but we failed to give you
enough input to start developing.  Unless you did start developing and
we totally failed to see your results!  We should fix this failure to
communicate.  Let's meet on

  Thursday, September 11, at 14:00 UTC in #tor-dev on OFTC

and talk about Globe and Atlas development.  If you're interested in
front-end web development and want to help, even if you missed our
original call, please join us.

To be clear, neither Philipp nor I will be leading this development
effort, mostly because neither of us knows enough about front-end web
development to be a good leader.  We're rather hoping to bring a few
interested web developer folks together and answer any of your questions
about relevant Tor specifics or about the back-end data service Onionoo.

But let's talk more about that on Thursday!

All the best,
Karsten