[tor-dev] Stormy - request for feedback

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Mon Nov 17 09:33:48 UTC 2014

Hello all,

   So as some of you know, I've been working on installers for hidden
services, to ideally make very common services (such as blogs and plain
websites) easy to deploy and automatically update.  This is a very rough
version of the one-click hidden service installer, but I'd love to get
feedback on places where it breaks and where it could use a major
structural change.

Script is here, please feel free to flag bugs or tell me how I'm doing
it wrong:
https://github.com/glamrock/Stormy/blob/master/one-click-blog.sh

Q: Can I use this right now to set up a hidden service?