[community] [proposal] support.tpo update cycle

Alison Macrina alison at libraryfreedomproject.org
Tue Aug 21 14:55:00 UTC 2018

gus:
> Yes, and if we look in trac content draft, there was a contact section,
> but I don't know why it wasn't included:
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam/Support#Contact
>
> Maybe it was because the section name could confuse with the website menu? If
> so, we could just rename to "Feedback".

Yeah we definitely want the contact section included! And also, I'm
wondering what the status of the search function is. I will ask the UX
team today.

> Btw, the duplicated questions are intentional?

Yes, the questions at the top are the most frequently asked questions.
There are about 5 or so of those, and they also appear under their
subject headings later. If there are other duplicated questions besides
those, those are not intentional!

Alison