[community] I know you will support this

Oliver Clark oliver.clark at onlineaddiction.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 19:46:00 UTC 2018

Good day,

I am emailing you to raise awareness about the risks of bitcoin addiction. This is a very real problem.

To raise awareness, I have penned an article on my website called "The rise of Crypto-currency Addiction".

You can} View this post here: https://www.rehab4addiction.co.uk/latest-news/rise-cryptocurrency-addiction

Would you be able to link to my guide from this page on your own website: www.lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2014-November/035452.html

I cite this page as you already link to a similar resource from here. This is the page you already link to www.coinmarketcap.com/

When uploading the link to my post, you could insert the below:

A guide explaining the dangers of crypto-currency addiction by Oliver Clark.

I would really appreciate it if you could get behind this issue. Can you please let me know if the link is added just for my records?

Thanks,

Oliver.

This email contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email, fax or telephone and thereafter delete the material from any computer. If you feel you received this email in error, please unsubscribe.