[tbb-dev] First nightly builds based on ESR 52 are available!

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Thu Apr 6 16:55:49 UTC 2017

On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 10:45:00 +0000
Georg Koppen <gk at torproject.org> wrote:
> The location is a bit unusual but we hit an issue in our nightly build
> Gitian setup which made some tweaking to our usual build and upload
> process necessary. Nevertheless, please give this nightly a test if
> you can as we don't have much time left before the first alpha based
> on ESR 52 is due.

None of the assumptions I'm making about the release are going to
change right? (XML artifacts are still downloadable from the same
place, the downloads.json file will still be there, etc).

> 2) e10s is not activated on Linux (+ macOS I guess) (#21876)

Will this change for the final release, and if so, will there be more
nightlies before then with e10s working?

FWIW casual testing ("Does it start up, and can I load pages/click
links) seems to indicate that the sandbox didn't break with the
transition.

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel