[tbb-dev] Roadmap from Tor Meeting in Seattle

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:38:26 UTC 2016

This looks good to me in general. A couple of things I notice that
aren't included yet:
Moving more features from torbutton to tor-browser.git, such as New
Identity and domain isolation.
Improving UX in general, including Tor Browser branding, integrating
Tor Browser manual, improved behavior of circuit display.
These are things that I would be glad to work on, but probably are
lower priority than sandboxing, hardening, and uplifting so could
maybe go later in the year.