[tbb-dev] Roadmap from Tor Meeting in Seattle

isabela at riseup.net isabela at riseup.net
Mon Oct 3 20:17:23 UTC 2016

Hello there,

I updated the wiki with the suggested roadmap that came up from our
discussion in Seattle.

You can find it here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/roadmaps/TorBrowser#RoadmapDec2016-Nov2017

  1. I removed the deliverables we choose to cut from the proposal
  2. I might have got wrong the 'who' and 'estimation' for some of the
tasks, please review
  3. A lot of work has to be done from Dec to March I tried to
distribute it but please review and update as you think is best

Thanks!
Isabela

ps: I will add notes about the discussion on reviving the Applications
team meetings -- when I do it I will ping you about it :)