[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: 26th March 2024

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Fri Mar 22 07:02:58 UTC 2024

Hi everyone!

This is an invitation to attend our monthly Community Meeting next Tuesday.

This time we will be talking about network measurements and circumvention!

=> Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/>
=> When? Tuesday, 26th March 2024 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

We will be joined by:
	* Ain Ghazal, Information Controls OTF Fellow with OONI
	* Cecylia Bocovich, Tor Project
	* Keith McManamen, Psiphon

We hope that people from the tech and research community who are working on measuring networks and/or circumvention technologies will join our discussion too.

As always, the agenda for the upcoming meeting is in this pad, feel free to add your questions and contributions here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

Looking forward to seeing you all next week!

Warmly,

~ Elizaveta