[ooni-talk] OONI Community Meeting: Tomorrow, 14:00 (UTC)

Elizaveta Yachmeneva elizaveta at openobservatory.org
Mon Mar 25 11:40:54 UTC 2024

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that the monthly OONI Community Meeting is taking place tomorrow.

This time we will be talking about network measurements and circumvention!

=> Where? OONI Slack channel: https://slack.ooni.org/ <https://slack.ooni.org/>
=> When? Tuesday, 26th March 2024 at 14:00 UTC (for 1 hour)

We will be joined by:
	* Ain Ghazal, Information Controls OTF Fellow with OONI
	* Cecylia Bocovich, Tor Project
	* Keith McManamen, Psiphon
	* Diwen Xue, PhD Student, University of Michigan, Censored Planet

We would be also happy to hear any contributions from the community, and, as always we will have plenty of space for questions and live discussion.

As always, the agenda for the upcoming meeting is in this pad, feel free to add your questions and contributions here: https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep <https://pad.riseup.net/p/ooni-community-meeting-keep>

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow in #ooni channel!

Warmly,

~ Elizaveta