[ooni-talk] OONI Explorer Survey

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Tue Mar 19 18:07:51 UTC 2024

Hi friends,

We're excited to learn about your experience with OONI Explorer (
https://explorer.ooni.org/) so that we can improve it!

Please take a *few minutes to complete our survey*:
https://forms.gle/tYv3pecJiUFfUfEh9

We'll be analysing survey responses submitted by Sunday, 24th March 2024.

Thanks so much for your time and feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

Warm regards,

Maria.