[ux] January 2017 Summary

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Thu Feb 2 16:54:15 UTC 2017

Hello all!

I'm excited this month because I've been in contact with volunteers who
are passionate about UX! Hopefully we will grow this community and do
more great work in the future.

This month, I created a user testing plan and supporting documents for
Orfox[1], provided UI feedback[2] for OONI's web interface before
launch, and contracted Elio to start re-making all official tor-images
in .svg format. I also supported the metrics team in deploying
https://metrics.torproject.org, wrote a blog post[3] to coordinate, and
handled the blog comments.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aE1txcRdJ9u5Der2-k9i-eq8mzvyPyAdmrPGlVKyPxo/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-wui/issues/25
[3] https://blog.torproject.org/blog/metrics-reloaded

I always keep track of what I do each month here:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/Linda

--
Current Key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=lindanaeunlee
GPG Fingerprint: FA0A C9BE 2881 B347 9F4F C0D7 BE70 F826 5ED2 8FA2